Water Truck Driver - Class B CDL
Pike Industries, Inc. | Barre, VT
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of Oldcastle, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Water Truck Drivers – Construction (Vermont): We are seeking safety minded, qualified individuals to drive a water truck with a trailer, to transport water, fuel and tools in a safe and efficient manner to and from specified destinations while working with our Reclaim crew. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; driving the water truck, supplying water and fuel to equipment on the job site and operating equipment such as a skid steer, broom or any other equipment. In addition to driving the water truck this role will spend time doing utility work with the Cold Plane/Reclaim crew. Positions are based in Vermont. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- CDL Class B license with tank endorsement required, Class A preferred
- Willing to assist with other job duties outside of operating the water truck.
- Must be familiar with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine when needed.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Pike Industries, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.