Sonnax Industries, Inc. | Bellows Falls, VT
Entry level warehouse work that includes picking, counting, using motorized equipment, and computers to efficiently stock the warehouse and fill customer order.
- Pick parts for work orders, customer orders or restocking inventory.
- Work in a team environment to build kits or complete work orders in accordance with work instructions.
- Read work orders or pick slips to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed or shipped.
- Able to work individually to read and execute work orders for building smaller kits.
- Sort and place parts or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Print labels and inserts.
- Operate a scale, scanner, box stapler, heat sealer, tape gun.
- Weigh and count items for work order to ensure conformance to work instruction.
- Communicate any exceptions to supervisor or designee.
- Wrap and strap pallets.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work in fast environment.
- Confortable using computers.
- Company will train to operate manual equipment.
Sonnax is a leading supplier to the automotive aftermarket. We design, manufacture, test and distribute a wide variety of innovative, high quality products used to remanufacture torque converters, rebuild automatic transmissions, upgrade driveshafts and protect the driveline from over-torque damage.
Sonnax is one of the fastest growing companies in the state of Vermont and we are proud to be 100% employee-owned. Our name has become synonymous with exceptional service, cutting-edge designs, technical knowledge and customer dedication. Join an exciting front-line team focused on developing and delivering the best products in the industry, a team whose imagination, hard work and results are rewarded.
With Sonnax you will enjoy outstanding benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Group life/supplemental insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays/vacation/personal days
- Wellness program
- In-house gym
- Tuition reimbursement and more!
If you are interested in a career with Sonnax, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Sonnax Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1 Automatic Drive
P.0. Box 440
Bellows Falls, VT 05101-0440, USA
Fax: (802) 428-1830