Villa & Guest House Maintenance Technician
Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full Time, year round. Responds to Guest requests in a timely manner. Reviews and completes work orders. Documents status of each work order and follows up appropriately when needed. Responds to radio dispatch requests. Some carpentry, plumbing, electrical troubleshooting and repair ability. General Maintenance experience preferred. Clean Driver’s License. Organizational skills necessary. Shifts may vary. Day and evening shifts required. Weekends and holidays required.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 401K/Employee Stock Option Plan
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest