The Vermont Bankers Association is seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic, member focused, and detailed oriented individual to work in our Montpelier office. This position is responsible for assisting the President in the day-to-day operations of the Association. The employee will maintain the official records of the organization, prepare budgets and financials, handle accounts payable for the outside bookkeeper, act as an events coordinator/organize conferences and educational programs, manage committees, record proceedings of meetings of the Executive Council, and work on other duties that may be assigned.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide high quality, excellent customer service to our bank members
- Work closely and professionally with external partners in Vermont, New England and nationally
- Able to work independently and be self-guided
Basic qualifications include:
- Outgoing personality with strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a high energy environment
- Ability to multitask on several projects at once
- Strong time management skills
- Basic understanding of financials, payables, receivables, etc.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Computer skills
- Must be reliable and self-motivated
- Prior experience in associations a benefit
The Vermont Bankers Association offers a close-knit member focused work environment as well as a competitive compensation package. If you would like to be considered for the position, please email or send us your resume no later than July 30.
Vermont Bankers Association
P.O. Box 587 Montpelier, Vermont 05601
An Equal Opportunity Employer