Twin City Subaru: Assistant Service Manager
Twin City Subaru | Montpelier, VT
Attention Automotive Service Advisors
A rare opportunity is available at Vermont's leading auto group. If you have been waiting for your chance to grow, this is it! Twin City Subaru has an immediate opening for an Assistant Service Manager for our extremely busy Service Department.
This is your opportunity to bring your exceptional skills and grow with an ever-expanding shop. We focus on employee and customer satisfaction so you must have exceptional managerial and people skills. Subaru experience is a big plus, but a thorough working knowledge of a busy Service Department could be your ticket.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for the right candidate. If you think you have what it takes please submit your cover letter, resume (with professional references), and salary requirements.
With your strong Advisor skills, your responsibilities will also include:
- Daily R.O. Review
- Assuring the proper coding for warranty
- Subaru experience a plus!
- Ability to oversee and supervise Service Technicians
- A solid foundation of automotive knowledge
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to focus on customer service and CSI scores
Benefits Our company is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Fun and Collaborative Environment
- Community Driven Organization that Supports Local Causes
- Medical with HRA (Family coverage offered; single-only coverage paid 100% by the company)
- Dental (Family coverage offered; single-only coverage paid 100% by the company)
- Life Insurance (Paid 100% by the company)
- Colonial Life / UNUM Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Employer Contributions
- Paid Training
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Special Employee Pricing on Vehicle Service and Parts
- Employee Outings and Activities
Located on the Berlin Mall Rd just off exit 7, Interstate 89. A 35-minute drive from just about anywhere!