Transitional Living Program Coordinator (TLP)
Northeast Kingdom Community Action | Newport, VT
Transitional Living Program Coordinator (TLP) - NEKCA has an immediate opening (30 hrs. wk./52 wks.yr.) for a Transitional Living Program Coordinator. This position is based out of Newport. The TLP will provide a variety of services in individual and group settings to community youth ages 15 – 21 that are homeless or precariously housed or at risk of becoming homeless that are needing transition to independence services. Focus of work is to provide youth with skills needed to live a productive life style.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle will be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent direct Human Services work experience for 4 years or longer relevant experience. Experience working with youth and young adults preferred.
- One to three years experience with youth and families a must.
- Excellent Strength based Communication and written skills, excellent participant record keeping and computer literacy.
- This position is considered a mandated reporter.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org; FAX to 802-334-5249; or mail to NEKCA Human Resources, PO Box 346, Newport, VT 05855. E.O.E.