NorthCountry Federal Credit Union | Barre, VT
To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; create cashier's checks for members; transfer amounts from member accounts as directed. Balance cash drawer and daily transactions. Follow procedure to detect fraud or suspicious activity.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning services and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records. Cross-sell credit union services.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws and operational procedures. Develop a good working knowledge of the credit union's electronic data processing system.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.