Saint Michael's College is seeking a full-time Technical Trades - HVAC Technician. Duties include maintaining campus HVAC/Plumbing Systems & kitchen equipment, completing daily work orders and performing minor & major repairs on campus system. This person will also perform routine maintenance program duties, and participate in an on-call rotation.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), generous paid time off, employee and dependent tuition benefits, and discounted gym membership.
For full job description click here.
- 2-5 years' experience in HVAC field
- Ability to work in confined areas, hot or cold conditions, work on ladders and lifts up to 40ft, and be able to lift up to 80lbs
- Working knowledge of boilers, air handlers & pumps, AC, and Refrigeration equipment
- Must have skill and technical ability to complete installations and repairs as required to minimize down-time
- Proficient with Microsoft software and building controls
- Journeyman's license desirable
- EPA and Natural Gas Certifications preferred
- Valid driver's license and must be able to successfully pass driving record check. For criteria please see the Driver Acceptability Matrix
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position has been filled.
An offer of employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background and driving record check and pre-employment physical screening.