Tack Truck Driver - Rutland VT
Pike Industries Inc | North Clarendon, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Job ID: 142699
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Distributor Driver (Rutland, Vermont): We are seeking a safety minded, self-motivated, qualified driver to drive a tack or distributor truck with capacity of 3,000 gallons in a safe and efficient manner following all Federal and State regulations while transporting emulsion to and from specified paving projects. Willingness to travel throughout the state with the paving crew as needed is required. This position will be based in Rutland, Vermont. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- A valid CDL-B license with a tanker endorsement is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years CDL class driving experience.
- Must be familiar with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Nearest Major Market: Vermont