Supervisor and Recovery Counselor - Westview
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
individual to provide support services to individuals with psychiatric
disabilities who work for Howard Center's Odd Jobs Program. This position
provides supervision and oversight of the Odd Jobs Program and works collaboratively
with the supervisor of the Westview House Recovery Program. This
individual will help foster social skills and integration of a diverse client
population and will also provide a safe and comfortable environment to help
clients develop coping skills, social skills, and employment skills.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least three years working in a mental health field.
* Valid driver's license, registered vehicle and automobile insurance
* Full-time, (37.5 hours/week)
* Benefits Eligible
* Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
* Delta dental
* Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
* Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
* Life insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Childcare stipend
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee referral program with financial incentive
* Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
* Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
* Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture
and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce.
Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's