Sub - Residential Counselor - Northern Lights
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
* Provide crisis intervention,
* Supervision of medication,
* Assistance with daily living skills.
* Work in collaboration with the DOC, case managers, physicians and other community resources and agencies as needed
* High School Diploma (Bachelor degree preferred)
* Some experience working with women.
* Hours vary weekly
* This is a non-benefits eligible position,
This position is not eligible for traditional employment benefits, but Howard Center partners with many local businesses to offer voluntary benefits to all employees. While these benefits may change at the discretion of the partner businesses examples of long-standing voluntary benefits include discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, and auto/home insurance, among others.
Howard Center also boasts an award-winning workplace wellness program. HC4ME is a multi-year recipient of the Vermont Governor's Council on Physical Fitness & Sports award. The HC4ME Committee coordinates physical fitness groups for Howard Center staff, occasional activities such as on-site massage, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education including a full-day annual wellness fair for staff.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.