Spa & Sports Club Attendant FT or PT
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa | Stowe, VT
* Provide personal attention to guests.
* Prepare sanctuary equipment and supplies daily.
* Replenish guest amenities, clothing and towels as necessary.
* Perform daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility.
* Stay current on all department information and become well-versed and trained in its application.
* Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations.
* Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information.
* Conduct tours of the facility.
* Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the Sports Club, sanctuary areas and spa facilities.
* Attend regular department meetings.
* Report for scheduled shifts promptly and be prepared for work.
* One year experience working in service-related field, preferably in a luxury-oriented hotel or club facility.
* Excellent personal appearance, good communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality is a must.
* The ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focus on the guest.
* All shifts required including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental, AFLAC, vacation, resort discounts, health club membership
High school diploma or equivalent
Located in beautiful Stowe, Vermont 2 miles from the village on the Mountain Road.