DC Energy Innovations, Inc. | Burlington, VT
DC Energy Innovations is a full scale electrical contracting company with a specialty in solar electric installations. We have been in business since 2002 and have been installing renewable energy systems since 2004. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, excellent customer service and a friendly work environment, from the top down.
We are currently looking for a solar installer to round out our solar crew. This job would include setting up of required worker safety systems, installation of solar mounting systems, installation of solar wiring and solar panels. There might also be times when the solar installer would need to assist our electrical division in other tasks such as burying underground conduit, installing foundations, pulling wire, etc. This is a great position for someone who has a passion for getting into the solar field as well as someone who desires an interesting workplace where each day is different. We work hard, treat each other respectfully and have some fun together.
- 3 years of solid work experience
- Experience in using hand and power tools
- We will train the right person!
- Use of hand tools and basic power tools
- Ability to climb and work off of ladders and work on a roof in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work while tied off to safety harness
- Ability to learn on the job
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and be a team player
- Starting Wage: Commensurate to experience
- First Salary Review: 3 months
- Subsequent Reviews: Annually
Benefits - accrued after 90 days successful employment
- Paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- 1 week paid vacation
- Free dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan - 3% matching