Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Part-time, year-round. Pick up and drop off guests at various onsite locations; may require driving on and off property. Assist guests with luggage, equipment, etc. Valid Driver’s License required; ability to lift up to 50 lbs., have great customer service skills, willingness to assist. Weekends and Holidays required. Schedule will include 1-3 days a week. Hours are 12:30pm - 9:00pm.
* Seeking outgoing candidates with strong sense of customer service, attention to detail and follow through.
* Must have clean driving record and pass a motor vehicle record check.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Personal Time
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest
* High School diploma