NorthCountry Federal Credit Union | Newport, VT
To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. This position is needed for the spring and summer months. Flexible Saturday hours are required.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; create cashier's checks for members; transfer amounts from member accounts as directed. Balance cash drawer and daily transactions. Follow procedure to detect fraud or suspicious activity.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning services and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records. Cross-sell credit union services.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws and operational procedures. Develop a good working knowledge of the credit union's electronic data processing system.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.