Sales Manager - Groups
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa | Stowe, VT
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, New England's Premier Luxury Resort and Conference Center is seeking a dynamic individual to add to our sales team. The Conference Center at Stoweflake is one of the most award-winning conference centers in the country and is looking for a Sales Manager.
Hotel Group Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Focus on producing sales through direct sales and maintaining current accounts and networking.
• Acquire referrals from existing accounts; follow up on leads within 24 hrs. of receipt in an effort to create new business.
• Maximize current hotel key accounts by identifying and developing those that offer revenue growth.
• Capture competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys.
• Responsible for re-booking business through building strong professional customer service.
• Maintain well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer needs.
• Develop strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication, sales and negotiating skills and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
• Represent self and the hotel with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Job Requires individual to be goal oriented and results driven. Position also requires occasional AM/PM work plus some weekends and that individual passes background check.
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location Notes: Located in beautiful Stowe, Vermont 2 miles from the village on the Mountain Road.
Medical, Dental, AFLAC, vacation, resort discounts, health club membership, discount ski passes
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years outside sales experience; hotel sales experience a plus. Good communication skills, both written and oral. Position requires some travel.
Located in beautiful Stowe, Vermont 2 miles from the village on the Mountain Road.