Roller Operators (Berlin, Vermont)
Pike Industries Inc | Barre, VT
Job ID: 146725
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Roller Operators (Vermont): We are seeking several safety minded, self-motivated individuals to operate a roller in a safe, efficient, and proper manner to achieve a quality-finished product in the paving process. Positions based out of Berlin, Rutland, and Williston, Vermont. The successful candidates will be a team player who takes pride in a job well done. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Previous equipment operator and/or construction industry experience is preferred.
- Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- The willingness to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
- A valid driver's license.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Nearest Major Market: Barre
Nearest Secondary Market: Montpelier
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering