Residential Support Specialist (Hill St)
Washington County Mental Health Services Inc. | Barre, VT
Support at a group home in Barre providing support for residents with developmental and medical concerns. This position includes personal care of individuals, household maintenance, and other activities that contribute to a team approach. This is a 40 hour/week positing, that includes days, evening and one day on the weekend.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
Valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and safe, insured, reliable vehicle required.
Listed below is a summary of our current benefits (subject to change) available to all Full-time Regular employees (30 hours/week and over).
· Medical coverage
· Dental coverage
· Vision coverage
· Short-term Disability Insurance (at no charge to employee)
· Long-term Disability Insurance (at no charge to employee)
· Group Life & Accidental Death/Dismemberment (at no charge to employee)
· Flexible spending accounts
· Employee Assistance Program
· 12 ½ paid holidays
· Paid Vacation and Sick leave.
· 403(b) retirement plan with partial match