Residential Counselor - Community Apartments
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
* Ability to handle crisis situations,
* Ability to work in a team environment¬†and maintain respectful relationships is essential.
* Ability to demonstrate competence with adults experiencing emotional challenges.
* Must have¬†transportation (vehicle, valid driver's license)¬†
* Part-time,¬†30 hours/week.¬†
* This is a union position
* Pay rate is $15.61/hour.
Perks & Benefits:
* Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families¬†
* Delta dental¬†
* Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
* Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
* Life insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Childcare stipend
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee referral program with financial incentive
* Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
* Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
* Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. ¬†The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. ¬†Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. ¬†EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.