Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full-time, year round. Reservation Agents are the first point of contact for our guests. Reservations Agents must be strong sales people, able to capture the uniqueness of both guests and the resort as they speak with our callers. Maintains records and completes follow up correspondence with guests. Ensures other departments are adequately aware of any special requests for each reservation. May cross train with Guest Service Agents and be able to assist at the Reception Desk. Must be upbeat and an enthusiastic person who loves to sell all the benefits of staying at Trapp Family Lodge. SMS Host knowledge desired. Shifts vary between the hours of 8am and 9pm.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest
* High School diploma preferred.