RN/LPN, Full Time or Part Time, all shifts available
Mayo Healthcare | Northfield, VT
We currently have full-time RN/LPN positions available on the night shift ( 10 pm to 6 am). Work 32 hours and get paid for 40
We are also seeking to fill the position of full-time RN/LPN on the evening shift, (2 pm - 10 pm). This is a 40 hour per week position.
Responsible for oversight of resident's direct care. Responsibilities include team leading direct care staff for 25 residents including medication and treatment administration and documentation.
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing
- Current Vermont Registered Nurse licensure or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure
- CPR - AED Certification a plus
- Weekend Differential
- Shift Differential
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- FREE Delta Dental Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD Medical Insurance
- and MORE!
Amy Melna, RN,DNS
Director of Nursing Services
Mayo Rehabilitation and Continuing Care
71 Richardson Street
Northfield, Vermont 05663
Apply online now , or by email, mail, fax, or in person.