Pike Industries, Inc. | Waterford, VT
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of Oldcastle, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Project Manager (Northeast Vermont): We are seeking a safety minded, highly motivated, self-starter to manage, schedule, track costs, and oversee single or multiple road construction and paving/milling projects throughout Vermont. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Profit and loss/projections, Microsoft Project Work schedules, target setting for productivity, cost control and tracking, Line of Business Communication on Demand, ability to assist with traffic control when needed. The right candidate should have a background in drainage, grades, layout, figuring pavement tonnages and yields, milling quantities, and trucking. Knowledge in the use of GPS layout and grade control is a benefit but not required. Classification: Seasonal weekly salary.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in paving, milling and road construction.
- The ability to work effectively in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment.
- Manage administrative duties in a timely manner and be able to work independently.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont when needed.
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- A valid driver’s license.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Pike Industries, Inc. is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.