Copley Health Systems Inc. | Morrisville, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingOverview
The Practice Coordinator is the primary administrative support for the Director of Physician Practices. This individual is required to work independently; be a problem solver, and make decisions addressing incoming matters. The Practice Coordinator will manage work on assigned projects and programs for multiple physician practices, including on-boarding and education for new staff. This role consistently interfaces with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains paper and computer files in an organized and professional manner.
- Administers activities of the Director of Physician Practices office including data management, project planning, maintaining calendar and schedule for Director of Physician Practices
- Organizes for submission to Director of Physician Practices all Provider CME reimbursement requests as well as annual dues and subscriptions for renewal.
- Monitors and supports provider MIPS and meaningful efforts and tracks progress. Identifies obstacles for meeting goals and works on solutions to present to Director of Physician Practices.
- Responsible for presenting data trends from the Mansfield Call Center.
- Responsible for Outpatient Clinic benchmarking of data
- Prepares correspondence for the signature of the Director of Physician Practices which includes account payable.
- Transcribes and distributes minutes of Provider and other Outpatient Clinic meetings. Maintains records of minutes as required. NOTE: Flexibility of working hours is mandatory for completion of this job function as meetings are scheduled for early morning, lunch hours and evenings.
- Performs quality assurance studies as necessary. Supports program capturing and updating of quality improvement plans in SQSS for Outpatient Clinics.
- Provides proof reading services as requested.
- Interacts to a high degree with surrounding healthcare providers who serve as our referral sources for the Outpatient Clinics. Facilitates communications between the Director of Physician Practices and various Practices.
- Assists in editing Policies for the Outpatient Clinics in the Policy Manager program.
- Receives, reviews, screens and prioritizes all incoming communications. Composes appropriate responses to communications. Reviews minutes of all meetings attended by the Director of Physician Practices and organizes appropriate follow-up to tasks assigned to Director of Physician Practices
- Provides Human Resource support by assisting with interview management, weekly payroll for Director of Physician Practices direct reports, and coordination of ETO schedules. Assists with the entering of performance appraisals in EasyEval for the direct reports of Director of Physician Practices.
- Once time off requests have been approved by Director of Physician Practices, shall be responsible for building and maintaining Provider schedules in Scheduleanywhere, eCW and CPSI.
- For all projects in which the Director of Physician Practices is involved: reviews, compiles, evaluates data. makes recommendations based on data. coordinates activities with participants. records and files all relevant documents. Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Field visits and calls regarding complaints which may be resolved or referred to Quality Management for resolution and follow up.
- Coordinates with the Copley subsidiaries those activities that require the involvement of the Director of Physician Practices.
- Develops plan for follow through on executive assignments. Assures that decisions and recommendations made at meetings are completed in a timely manner. Composes correspondence as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of an Associate degree in Secretarial Science, with medical secretarial focus.
BA in Business Management or related field preferred.
Five years of practical support services experience in a healthcare or related setting. Experience in volunteer services, community board participation and/or other community service activities.
Supervisory experience. Experience in a outpatient clinic setting.
License and Certification Desired:
Certified Health Care Administrative Professional