Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Seasonal. Cleans pools, tests pool chemicals. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and should have CPR and First Aid training. Responsible for collecting and stacking towels, straightening and cleaning the area. A self-directed, organized individual with a neat appearance who can see what needs to be done is desired. Neat appearance and organized in work.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest