Peer Community Recovery Specialist - START
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
* Ability and willingness to share personal experiences when appropriate.
* Ability to be present with individuals in distress and/or crisis.
* Flexibility, willing to respond to needs of clients and program.
* Attending and completing required trainings in a timely manner.
* Documentation in electronic health records.
* Advocacy and support.Requirements:
* High School Diploma
* Valid driver's license, registered vehicle and automobile insurance that complies with agency policies
* Demonstrate compassion, flexibility, insight and positive role modeling;
* Limited part-time (12 hours/week)
* Non-benefits eligible
* Pay rate is $15.42/hour
* Union position