Nurse Practice Educator/Staff Development Coordinator (Full Time)
We are looking for a full-time Nurse Educator to join our team! The position is Monday-Friday, with one weekend per month on call. For more information call 802-229-0308.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Nurse Practice Educator/Staff Development Coordinator (Registered Nurse/RN) is focused on assisting and supporting the translation of the Genesis nursing philosophy into practice by leading the planning, implementation, and evaluation of education to enhance the knowledge and skills of caregivers/vitality specialists. This includes:
* Providing nursing staff with clinical and educational support and guidance
* Coordinating all educational activities in the Center
* Focusing on Quality Improvement
* Identifying areas of educational need
* Developing in-service programs, training staff, and coordinating the completion of these programs
* Planning and implementing orientation and mentoring program for all nursing employees; including Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Overseeing Infection Control (including Employee Health)
* Maintaining in-service educational records
* Coordinating the function for CNA certification training classes (if applicable)
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 294834
Center Name: Berlin Health and Rehabilitation Center