Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full Time, year round. Schedule consists of three overnight shifts Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. The Night Auditor serves as the overnight reception agent while completing end of day tasks. Applicant should be able to work independently and have a good knowledge of computers. Experience with Springer-Miller HOST property management system is preferred. We are seeking a hardworking, detail orientated applicant who can assist guests with professionalism. Holidays required.
* Must be guest service oriented but have strong accounting skills and attention to detail;
* Must be computer literate, ideally with SMS Host experience.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest
* High School diploma preferred.