Family Owned New Car Dealership is looking for a qualified Automotive Sales Manager. Candidates must have a proven track record. Must have Auto Sales experience with proven leadership and the ability to develop a sales team.
Sales manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer retention. To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales personnel; have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
Job Duties Include:
- Desking deals, closing deals and overcoming objections
- Create action plan and effectively manage sales staff -Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance
- Ensure that all sales people meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and closes
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits -Leading daily sales meetings and conducting sales training
- Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills -Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
Must be a team player!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year