Mountain Kids Club Counselor
Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Seasonal. Provides care and supervision to children as a part of our kids club program which offers daily activities outside, arts and crafts, and nature projects. Must be a self starter, friendly, flexible and creative. Musical ability, arts & crafts skills and ideas a plus. Prior experience working with children ages from 3 to 12 y/o in camp or childcare environment is required. Good Communication skills. CPR and First Aid training a plus. Would include Winter weekends and holiday weeks.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* 401K/Employee Stock Option Plan
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Vacation Time
* Sick Time
* Personal Time
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest