Member Relationship Manager (Morrisville)
NorthCountry Federal Credit Union | Morrisville, VT
Using the credit union's financial solutions, make meaningful positive difference in peoples' lives by helping turn their dreams into reality. Build strong, positive relationships with stakeholders by being confident, caring and creative, and by providing world-class service.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Provide excellent service individually and in cooperation with other members of the branch team.
2. Be proficient in all credit union products and services, including but not limited to teller transactions, account opening, consumer loans, member business loans and mortgages.
3. Make considerate decisions that align with the credit union's core values while adhering to policies and procedures.
4. Communicate the branch's goals and progress with the rest of the team and encourage discussion.
5. Leverage employees' strength to maximize the branch experience for all stakeholders.
6. Build a cohesive team of engaged, highly performing employees.
7.Resolve issues affecting the branch within guidelines.
8. Support the credit union's relationship with the community by building relationships with businesses and like-minded non-profit organizations.
9. Actively listen to people's needs and offer appropriate solutions for overcoming a financial challenge or achieving a financial goal.
10. Lead with integrity.
11. Respect the confidentiality of member information
12. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.