Aviatron, Inc. | South Burlington, VT
Are you a demonstrably skilled mechanic with interest or experience in the aerospace industry? Aviatron is an FAA Certified aircraft component repair and overhaul provider that has been proudly servicing aviation industry for over 25 years and is currently seeking motivated candidate to fill our Aviation Component Mechanic position.
Expected skill set:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Mechanically inclined, training will be provided
• Be reliable and able to work independently and/or with a team in accordance with drawings and work instructions
• Ability to use precise measuring instruments
• Strong organizational skills
Description of tasks the jobholder has to adhere to independently:
• Troubleshoot complex mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems to isolate mechanical or other faults and repairs faulty components
• Comply with Aviatron Inc.'s repair station quality standards. Training will be provided upon hiring
• Clean and wash elements using general cleaning utensils and power washing equipment
• All work is inspected and documented IAW Repair Station Manuals and Processes
• Will use maintenance manuals to troubleshoot customer aircraft components and determine course of action and/or parts required to repair / overhaul
• Has the ability to operate shop equipment to disassemble, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair aircraft components and assemblies
• Document findings on PC. Basic Computer knowledge desired
• Read and understand technical drawings and documents
• Perform operational test on Aircraft Components
• Use of Standard Tools and Hardware
• Willing to work Monday thru Friday 0730 to 1600
Physical Requirements include but not limited to:
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended time periods.
• Must pass drug and alcohol screening.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Excellent Health/dental/vision insurance.
• 401(k) with Employer match
• Work in heated and air-conditioned environment.
• Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time