MBF Bioscience | Williston, VT
MBF Bioscience, an industry-leading producer of microscopic imaging and analysis systems for scientific research, is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant works closely with the marketing team to assist with implementing company marketing campaigns.
- Write scripts, capture footage, and edit videos for marketing purposes. These can be 2-5 minute videos of our software or short video interviews with employees or researchers.
- Write marketing material including webpages and collateral under the direction of the marketing team.
- Execute social media marketing campaigns on social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
Assist with additional marketing projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with and knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of Camtasia a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Health, Dental, Vision, paid time off, 401k.