Trapp Family Lodge | Stowe, VT
Full-Time, year-round. Sets up Lounge and serves light fare, afternoon tea and beverages for Lounge and Dining Room. Shifts include afternoons/evenings. Prior serving experience desired. Must be at least 18 years of age. Weekends and holidays required.
* Must be at least 18 years of age and pass the state test for liquor service.
* Server experience required as well as bartending skills.
Employees of the Trapp Family Lodge, depending on their status and classification, may be entitled to participate in the following benefits after they have met the eligibility requirements.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Medical Care Flexible Spending
* Paid time off
* Employee Assistance Program
* Free stay at the Lodge once per year for employee and a guest
* Free meal in the Dining Room once per year for employee and a guest