Line Cook -
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa | Stowe, VT
Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in accordance with standards and plating guides. Position requires previous work experience. Position offers opportunity for advancement.
* Ability to work pantry, sauté and grill stations.
* Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment.
* Good knife skills.
* Professional attitude with the ability to perform duties at AAA four diamond level.
* Full time AM/PM shifts available. These positions require flexible scheduling with varied days off.
* Be knowledgeable of Stoweflake Resort and Conference Centers policies and procedures.
Medical, Dental, AFLAC, vacation, resort discounts, health club membership
High School diploma or equivalent.
Located in beautiful Stowe, Vermont 2 miles from the village on the Mountain Road.