Lead Coordinator - Primary Care Bristol
Porter Medical Center | Bristol, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingLead Coordinator - Primary Care Bristol: Full-time (80 hours per pay period), days, eligible for full benefits. Experience in medical office setting preferred.
Supervise and coordinate all front office staff. This may include, as assigned by the PracticeManager: interviews, hiring, training, development, performance management and evaluation of staff.
Salary Range: Min/Hour: $16.03 Mid/Hour: $20.04 Max/Hour: $24.04
- Work with the front desk staff to continuously improve efficiencies and refine process.
- Coordinate front office staffing/coverage. Work with the Float Coordinator to coordinate float front desk staff. Coordinate with Nurse Leader regarding intra-department staffing needs.
- Works effectively with other Porter Medical Group and Porter Hospital departments as necessary.
- Provide front office coverage in absence of staff as necessary.
- Assists Practice Manager administratively and strategically to integrate all Hospital and Porter Medical Group policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assists Practice Manager in accurately and timely submission of required personnel-related paperwork. Update as indicated, job competencies for performance reviews.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
To learn more about Primary Care Bristol, please visit http://www.portermedical.org/primary_care_bristol.html