Lead Coordinator - Primary Care Bristol
Porter Medical Center | Bristol, VT
Supervise and coordinate all front office staff. This may include, as assigned by the PracticeManager: interviews, hiring, training, development, performance management and evaluation of staff.
Salary Range: Min/Hour: $16.03 Mid/Hour: $20.04 Max/Hour: $24.04
- Work with the front desk staff to continuously improve efficiencies and refine process.
- Coordinate front office staffing/coverage. Work with the Float Coordinator to coordinate float front desk staff. Coordinate with Nurse Leader regarding intra-department staffing needs.
- Works effectively with other Porter Medical Group and Porter Hospital departments as necessary.
- Provide front office coverage in absence of staff as necessary.
- Assists Practice Manager administratively and strategically to integrate all Hospital and Porter Medical Group policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assists Practice Manager in accurately and timely submission of required personnel-related paperwork. Update as indicated, job competencies for performance reviews.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
To learn more about Primary Care Bristol, please visit http://www.portermedical.org/primary_care_bristol.html