General Surgeon for Weekend Call Coverage
Porter Medical Center | Middlebury, VT
- Call includes consults, rounding on existing surgery inpatients, and emergency general surgery and scopes.
- General surgeries with endoscopy, ability to assist with C-sections if needed.
- Commit to doing 8-10 weekends per year.
- The weekend call shift is from 7 am Friday to 7 am on Monday, but flexibility with start and end times can be discussed.
- While on call, general surgeon must be within 20 minutes of the hospital. Stipends for travel and accommodations can be discussed.
- Current VT physician licensure preferred, but will consider candidates willing to obtain a VT license.