GC Project Manager II
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Provides supervision, coordination and development of designated Good Clean/NNEES contracted sites with a gross profit of $200,000 to $399,999.00
- Directs the day to day operations of assigned custodial contracted sites.
- Provides hands-on supervision to include cleaning task completion and employee training.
- Completes administrative personnel duties to include recruiting, evaluating, scheduling, and disciplinary procedures.
- Submits required contractual reports, quality control inspections, and other contract specific documentation.
Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
Communication: Functions that pertain to various forms of interacting and collaborating with others.
- Communicates effectively and courteously when dealing with service recipients, guardians, social service agencies and other interested parties.
Knowledge: Functions that pertain to learning and maintaining levels of information necessary for success.
- Seeks opportunities to develop skills, knowledge, and programming.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in field to update job skills and knowledge.
- Maintains all necessary certifications.
- Helps with new contract start up(where applicable)
Administration: Functions that pertain to daily activities of running a business
- Directs the day to day operations of assigned contracted sites.
- Monitors and orders supplies.
- Prepares reports for management/customers such as daily operation logs, waste reports, time sheets, incident reports, competitive employment statements, disability statements and cost analysis.
Supervision: Functions that pertain to oversight of individuals, departments, or business units.
- Supervises assigned personnel to include recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, and scheduling.
- Oversees other contract operations in the absence of another supervisor(when applicable)
Financial: Functions that pertain to the fiscal responsibility of a department or business unit
- Contributes to the budget process by being responsible for ensuring each work site operates within budget
Rate: 17.61 USD per hour