Immediate opening for full-time salaried Director of Property Management (DPM) in support of Addison County Community Trust's (ACCT's) mission of providing affordable housing. The DPM oversees all property management and maintenance activities for a growing portfolio of multifamily affordable housing and mobile home parks. The DPM is a member of the management team responsible for supervising staff, managing performance, and developing policy and strategy related to property & asset management functions, such as marketing, tenant selection, fair housing/RA requests, occupancy procedures, capital plans, etc. In addition, the DPM works closely with the bookkeeper on budgeting and asset management. The DPM reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Property management and affordable housing program experience, including proven ability to deliver results
- Experience supervising and motivating employees and teams
- Federally assisted housing program compliance a plus
- Must have a strong sense of teamwork with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team; flexibility and good judgment; ambition to develop new skills and be highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health & dental plan
- IRA with employer match
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off
Respond with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. EEO.
About the Addison County Community Trust (ACCT): ACCT has been creating and managing affordable housing for over 25 years. Our mission is to ensure that every Addison County resident has access to a safe, decent, affordable place to call home. We own, manage, and/or steward over 600 units of permanently affordable housing, including mobile home parks, multifamily rental apartments, and single-family homes. We also offer “Support and Services at Home” (SASH) to residents of our senior housing and surrounding communities.