Digital Advertising Specialist
Vermont Teddy Bear Company | Shelburne, VT
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage our Digital Campaigns including paid search, display advertising, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest paid advertising.
• Daily, hands-on optimization of campaigns and as well managing external vendor and agency relationships.
• Manage budgets, milestones, and deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects; measure and report results; and craft recommendations for future growth.
• Identify and create digital marketing programs to drive direct sales and acquire new customers.
• Identify trends and new opportunities in online marketing.
• Identify and develop new strategic vendor relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with an in-depth knowledge of ecommerce and online marketing, high level proficiency in Excel and data manipulation, and is ready to roll up their sleeves and pitch in to help reach new levels in our online marketing line of business. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or other relevant study or the equivalent combination of education and work experience is required. 2+ years online marketing/PPC platform experience preferred.
The Vermont Teddy Bear Co., offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability along with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance. As well as paid vacation and holidays, 401(k), a health club membership and 50% discount on all products!