Donuts of Rutland | Rutland, VT
Donuts of Rutland Inc., dba Dunkin Donuts, is looking for a part time Delivery Driver. Donuts of Rutland is looking for ambitious, physically fit delivery drivers. We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin’ Donuts franchise with a fast-paced, high energy environment. As a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee, we are committed to our employees as much as we are committed to our customers. We value hardworking and enthusiastic employees and we make it a priority to ensure their success. Delivery drivers are responsible for delivering orders to restaurant locations within the specified delivery route to arrive complete and on time.
Responsibilities include driving a truck along an established route, making direct store deliveries, and general awareness of truck maintenance. Conscientious, friendly, detail orientated person preferred. Flexibility, cleanliness, and good communication skills required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 18 years of age
- Obtain a DOT Medical Certification
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- A High School diploma, GED, or Military Service preferred
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
- Must be able to lift/ push a minimum of 50 pounds
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts