Customer Service / Sales Support
Phoenix Feeds & Nutrition, Inc. | New Haven, VT
Do you enjoy learning new and challenging skills in an active office environment? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team for a company that is a leader in its industry? If so, we want you to join our team. Phoenix Feeds & Nutrition, Inc. is a manufacturer of conventional, organic, and non-GMO livestock feed in New Haven, Vermont.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, organized, efficient, and disciplined with a passion for helping our customers, supporting our mill and sales staffs, and possesses a talent for problem-solving. This position is responsible for customer service, order entry, and sales and accounts receivable support.
- Telephone and email communication with customers and vendors.
- Order/data entry and processing through our automated system.
- Update and maintain customer database with respect to delivery requirements and other criteria.
- Coordinate automatic customer delivery schedules with dispatcher.
- Sales staff support.
- Generate pricing updates and customer price lists.
- Maintain various operations spreadsheets for management.
- Work closely with Nutrition Formulations Manager.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with others.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office products.
- Some financial and/or accounting skills a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience.
- Health care.
- Vacation, sick, and personal days, with most major holidays off.
- 401K plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Check us out at www.phoenixfeeds.net. Please reply with a cover letter, resumé, and references, including a phone number and/or email where we can reach you. No phones calls please.