Sugarbush Resort | Warren, VT
A Rumble's Kitchen Cook is not just an ordinary line cook. A Rumble’s Kitchen Cook is a serious culinary professional constantly learning, growing and contributing every day. Rumble’s Kitchen serves fresh, American cuisine in an approachable and fun atmosphere. The ideal candidate for this position is a prompt, positive, communicative and efficient culinary professional. Above all, a Rumble's Kitchen Cook must love to cook great food with kitchen pride.
- Always with presentation in mind, our cooks prepare food to standards of the highest quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set-up stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety standards, and dining event needs.
- Work cooperatively, efficiently and effectively as part of a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Continually develop cooking skills/methods and master a variety of cuisines.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by kitchen manager/chef where needed
Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment, have a demonstrated ability to work on a team, and must be able to stand in a confined area for extended periods of time. Requires ability to lift 30 to 50 lbs. Timeliness and reliability are absolutely essential, as is availability to work weekends/holidays.