Cont-Temp Summer Group Lead
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingOPEN TO INCLUSION AND BAIRD SCHOOL STAFF ONLY - Responsible for the overall safety and therapeutic culture of one of the three INCLUSION/Baird School summer camp groups.
The Group Lead is responsible for organization of the group and creating group norms; managing group dynamics, and delegating group tasks/responsibilities to group members. The Group Lead also performs lifeguarding responsibilities for the group.
* Ensure the overall safety and therapeutic culture of the group
* Implement group behavior plan
* Perform Lifeguard responsibilities for the group
* Collect daily timesheets and service notes from group staff
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to staff as needed
* Communicate group issues to Summer Thematic Group Facilitators
* Participate in weekly group supervision
* Employment with INCLUSION/Baird School program
* Bachelor's Degree
* Use of personal vehicle with a clean driving record
* Required to complete and display competency of week long (40hrs) American Red Cross Lifeguard/CPR certification class.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.