Cont- Temp Project Manager
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
with the Partners for Access Project Director, this role will lead the
exploration, design and implementation of a single point of contact for
families seeking outpatient mental health services (therapy and/or counseling)
in Chittenden County.
includes participating in the creation and actualization of a new
public/private partnership model with outpatient therapy/counseling providers.
This position requires interaction with a range of internal and external
stakeholders including providers, referral sources and families.
Application deadline is May 21, 2019.
* Accomplish project objectives by developing
and executing work plans
Meet regularly with the Project Director to coordinate planning, share progress of work and identify and resolve issues
Engage community (therapy providers, referral
sources throughout the children's system of care, and
parents/families/caregivers) in project through engagement sessions, surveys
and focus groups; facilitate organization and design sessions
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* Proven ability to lead and complete projects within expected timeframe
years of comparable experience
Proven ability to facilitate meetings or host
forums with a broad range of stakeholder interests
* Project management certification or training
* This is a time-limited assignment with flexible, part time hours (5-15 per week) over 10 months
* This is a non-exempt position
* This position is not benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.