Community Support Specialist (1585)
Washington County Mental Health Services, Inc. | Barre, VT
Description: Seeking motivated support specialist to provide Community and employment support to two women in their twenties. 35 hours per week. This is a full time benefited position.
- 25 hours of support per week will be provided to a 21 year old young lady to access the community totaling 11 hours which may include attending the Learning Network, and supporting her employment goals 14 hours per week.
- 10 hours of support per week will be provided in the community to a 20 year old young lady supporting her goals to gain independent living skills.
Experience with or knowledge of autism helpful.
Skills: The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational skills
- Be flexible and open-minded
- Work independently and part of a team
- Record data and submit paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate in trainings
- Follow and implement individual support agreement plans
Qualifications: Must have valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and the use of a safe, reliable vehicle. High school diploma or equivalent required.