Community Case Manager
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingSeeking compassionate, hard working individual to provide case management and recovery-focused community supports to adults with mental health challenges and some co-occurring substance use challenges. Supervision towards licensure available.
* This position includes supportive counseling and service coordination Requirements:
* Bachelors degree in a related field
* 2 years experience working with this population
* Must be well organized and dependable.
* Valid driver's license, registered vehicle and automobile insurance that complies with agency policiesStructure:
* Full time, 37.5 hours/week
* Annual salary of $37,869.00
* Benefits eligible
* This is a union position
Perks & Benefits:
* Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
* Delta dental
* Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
* Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
* Life insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Childcare stipend
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee referral program with financial incentive
* Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
* Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
* Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.