Clinician - Transition House
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
The Transition House is a 4-bed residential treatment program in Essex, VT. The goal of the work is to promote and support successful transitions for adolescent males, back into their communities.
* Develop individual plans of care/treatment plans for each resident
* Provide individual and group counseling
* Coordinate and facilitate treatment team meetings
* Offer clinical guidance to Interventionists
* Provide family outreach, support and counseling
* Master's Degree
* Clinical License or on the Roster of Nonlicensed and Noncertified Psychotherapists
* Driver's license with use of a personal vehicle
* 2 years of experience working with youth & families
* Experience with substance abuse treatment and juvenile justice preferred
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
* This is a full time, benefit eligible position
* This is a union position
* This is an exempt position
* This is a salaried position, $45,493.50 ($47,502.00 with clinical license)
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for part-time positions
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.