Clinical Supervisor - ACT 1/Bridge
HowardCenter | Burlington, VT
* Train and develop staff to create a cohesive team that provides and maintains high quality, consistent care. Ensures compliance with ADAP requirements and Program/Howard Center policies and procedures.
* Supports Program Coordinator in assessing best utilization of resources, and in reviewing and approving/scheduling admissions. Monitors/ensures completion of assessments, treatment plans and discharge summaries within required time frame. Monitors clinician productivity requirements and develops improvement plans when requirements are not met, performs chart audits.
* Share responsibility of clinical back up and after-ours on-call rotation. Participates in recruitment and hiring of staff.
* Provides oversight of daily operations: housekeeping tasks, office responsibilities, facilities management.
* Maintains intra-agency/external partner care collaboration. May also be involved in crisis intervention and work as a liaison in the community.
* Coordinate and facilitate the growth of various skills-based and support groups within the program
* Bachelor's degree in related field,
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in substance abuse.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills,
* Strong counseling, interpersonal, organization, and crisis intervention skills.
* Strong preference for LADC credential
* Full-time (37.5 hours/week) some weekend hours required
* Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
* Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
* Delta dental
* Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
* Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
* Life insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Childcare stipend
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee referral program with financial incentive
* Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
* Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
* Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.