CNC Operator/Machinist (2nd Shift) Competitive Benefits + Best in Class Compensation
Superior Technical Ceramics | Saint Albans, VT
Superior Technical Ceramics (STC) is a market leader in technical ceramics with a strong commitment to materials development and continuous improvement.
STC has proudly maintained their headquarters for 42 years in St. Albans, VT, and has continuously provided great employment opportunities for the community.
STC currently has the following position open:
CNC Operator/Machinist (2nd Shift)
- Safely sets up, loads and unloads the production machines
- Monitors the operation of the machines and programs in meeting product specifications.
- Keeps track of individual production by logging in/out of our MRP/Barcode system and counting completed parts.
- Performs required daily maintenance.
- Detects and reports faulty operations, defective materials and unusual conditions to department Supervisor.
- Ability to make tooling offset changes.
- Able to make CNC program edits.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of prior CNC machine operator/manufacturing experience or equivalent classroom experience.
- 3-5 years prior CNC set up experience
- 3-5 years prior experience of editing CNC programs.
- Excellent reading comprehension and solid math skills.
- Ability to work independently, and under the pressure of deadlines
2nd Shift Hours: Monday-Thursday, 4-10 hour Shifts: 3:00pm-1:30am
Best in Class Compensation & Industry Leading 15% Shift Premium
New Hire Sign On Bonus/Relocation Package (If applicable)
STC offers a highly competitive benefits package which includes:
Medical/Dental/Vision/Paid Time Off/401(k)/Profit Sharing/Tuition Assistance