Burlington Subaru: Part-time Receptionist (evenings) A Fun and Rewarding Job with the Potential for Advancement!
802 Cars/Burlington Cars | Burlington, VT
This position is for a true ‘people person’ that enjoys engaging with others in person and over the phone. Our Receptionist/Guest Services position is an entry-level position with the option to grow and advance within our company for the motivated individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- representing our dealership in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- answering phones
- interacting with customers and their canine friends (we’re proud to be dog-friendly)
- light filing and other office duties as needed
- a great attitude and strong work ethic
- a professional appearance at all times
- the ability to positively interact with a diverse group of people
- excellent communication skills
- working knowledge of MS word, excel and Google Docs
Our company is proud to offer the following part-time benefits:
- Paid Sick Time (accrued for part-time employee that work more than 18 hours per week)
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Special Employee Pricing on Vehicle Service and Parts
- Employee Outings and Activities
351 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401
Take a right off I-89 (Exit 13) about a mile down on the left.